Registration for CSD12 was closed on April 10th 2013.
Summary of Registration Terms and Conditions:
- Taking into account the decision of the Eurasian Association of Central Securities Depositories (Minutes #7 of the General Meeting of the AECSD members dated Sep 10, 2010) NSD is organizing the CSD12 conference to be held on MAY 29-31, 2013 at the CORINTHIA Hotel in SAINT PETERSBURG, RUSSIAN FEDERATION (“CSD12”) and managing the CSD12 budget.
- Registration (please pay attention that fees are different depending on the period of registration) and sponsorship fees are payable within 30 days of the date of the invoice that you will receive by email. The payment may be made in Euro or Rubles by the exchange rate as of date of the payment. In addition to the sum VAT at 18% is payable by Sponsor to the Russian Federation Budget. The payment shall be made to NSD via a bank transfer.
- Demlink travel agency provides accommodation, transfers, and Saturday tours for the CSD12 delegates. All the data submitted by the delegates with regards to accommodation, the tour and transfers will be directed to Demlink. Material conditions of the hotel accommodation are pointed out on the Hotel Reservations page.
- Registration was made on the CSD12 conference page and will only be validated if all monies are paid in advance;
- No shows will result in full fees being due;
- All cancellations must be received in writing. If received before 10 April, 2013 a full refund will be passed less a 20% administration fee;
- On all cancellations between 11 April, 2013 and 30 April, 2013 50% will be refunded less the 20% administration fee and delegates with outstanding fees will still be liable for the 50% cancellation fee;
- No shows and cancellations after 30 April, 2013 will be liable for the full fee after this date no refunds will be processed, however delegates may be substituted provided this is done in writing to the conference secretariat;
- Registrations are transferable to delegates not yet registered.
- By registering for CSD12, a delegate hereby declares their consent that all personal data submitted within the handling of the CSD12 registration are filed, saved, processed by NSD and can be passed onto a third party directly involved with the running of CSD12.
Please, contact the conference CSD12 Forum Secretariat email@example.com if you have any other questions.