Program for Accompanying Persons
- Visit to the town of Pushkin (former Tsarskoe Selo) near St Petersburg.
- Visit to Tsarskoselsky Lyceum and Amber Room of the Ekaterininsky Palace.
- Visit to a private high school in Pavlovsk (near St Petersburg). The school was founded through a private fund and is operated with the support of private donations. The School’s Mission is to develop the personality of the children, and the formation of leader qualities. Studying at the school for children who are residents of Pavlovsk is free of charge.
- Visit to Pavlovsk Palace.
Day 2 :
- Visit to the Raisa Gorbachyova Children’s Cancer Ward. A representative of the St Petersburg Committee for Health Care will participate in the visit
- Visit to the Imperial Porcelain Factory (tour of the manufacturing facility and Museum of Porcelain).
- Visit to the Peter & Paul Fortress.
- Visit to the private museum - gallery of modern art "Erarta" (both organizations are located on Vasiljevsky Island in close proximity to each other).
- Visit to Benua memorial museum (Vasiljevsky Island). The program for the visit will include a tour on the museum and half-hour concert of chamber music.